wtorek, 28 stycznia 2014

Gettin' international

Oh my.

So that day finally came!

How long was that? Twelve years, maybe thirteen since I've started speaking English. Now I'm 23 and it's time to speak international.

Well, I write some Twitter or Facebook posts in English, but this language.. I mean.. this time it's serious.

If you feel like making your point visible everywhere, it's a must to use more recognizable language.

But as each and every blogger, I need some help. If you don't get something, let me know. If  you're missing a sense in a sentence, tell me. I figure it out eventually.

So the first post is right away. Or even two!! Beauty one, and of course social one.

But from now on, I'll have

BT - Beauty Thuesday
SW - Social Wednesday
TT - Throwback Thursday

Any other ideas for some other days?

S.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz